Wednesday 27 October 2010

doing really well/ i've reached almost 10 weeks of complete abstinence and am feeling so much better/ i'm emotionally very fragile but this is the first time i've been 'clean' for any substantial period of time in nearly 20 years/ boom.../ i thought life would be empty without drugs and alcohol but it seems not/ i am now an avid drinker of herbal teas, even more strict about my diet and have dropped three stones/ i have periods of chronic psychic pain but these pass/ i am finally starting to love my mind and my emotion, both of which are compromised if not completely fucked under the influence/ peace...

1 comment:

b-more literate said...

Hello! It's good to hear that you're doing well. I hope to be posting regularly again, now that I purchased a computer and have the means. Cheers.