Thursday 27 May 2010

doin' ok.../ on holiday in s- at the moment/ 've drunk far too much coffee today, which messes with the thought processes somewhat, but no matter/ otherwise doing well/ eating extremely well, bathing twice daily, taking an arsenal of supplements, all surefire ways to bolster my fragile psyche/ sometimes feel the old insecurities, id est ones i thought i'd laid to rest, creeping back but they do not linger/ no real desire for heroin or drunkenness of late/ bit of wine with supper then bed is enough/ reading henry miller and stockpiling books, though i've not finished all on my shelves/ oh well...

2 comments:

b-more literate said...

Hello! I had to abandon my blog, since I no longer had internet where I was living and my new job (I've been there over a year now) blocks Blogger since it's considered "social networking." It's most unfortunate since I enjoyed keeping it, as well as reading yours. I'm house and dog sitting this weekend, so I had access to a computer and internet. Just thought I'd say hello. Hope you are well. No idea when I'll get to resume this thing (Blogger).

Only atoms and the void said...

Hi, really good to hear from you. A great shame you've had to give up blogging - I also enjoyed reading yours. Been remiss with it myself but hope to return to it daily soon. Anyway, keep in touch when you can. Cheers, W